Week 27 – Rover Assignment –
Turn in either a drawing of, or a picture of, your “Egg drop” experiment from earlier in the week. OR turn in a picture of your budget for your Egg Drop. OR, if you did not have the packet and you were unable to do the experiment; answer the following questions and turn them in via email.
- 1. Why are we looking for signs of life on Mars? In other words, what’s so special about Mars that it may have once (or may still) have life?
- 2.Why does the distance between Mars and Earth vary so greatly?
- 3.Look up ANY of the rovers that we have sent to Mars.
- a.What was its name?
- b.When did it launch?
- c.When did it arrive at Mars?
- d.How long did it successfully operate?
- e.What was learned from the mission?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.