Assessment - Email you answers to me by Friday ... Thanks :-)
04.28.2020 - Science Assessment - Due Friday, 05.01.2020
- What are two things that are similar about cells and viruses?
- What are two things that are different about cells and viruses?
- How does life add oxygen to our atmosphere?
- What energy source powers the Carbon Cycle?
- Why is the rock cycle essential (really important) for life to exist on Earth?
- What’s the difference between and atom (or element) and a molecule?
- Name four different types of molecules.
- What are the four, “most important,” types of elements (atoms) needed for life?
- And 10. Name two facts from CURRENT EVENTS other than news about the Corona Virus.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.